You should consider the Document List as a workspace rather than a folder containing files.
There are a number of reasons why Documents do not appear in the Document List.
- A Filter is being applied to the Document List. Reset the Document List Filter.
- There is a Filter on Office Location. Manually clear the Office Location setting on the Document List Filter.
- You are not a resource on the currently selected Job. Add yourself as a resource on the Job or All Jobs.
- You have set a Job to inactive. Re-activate the Job from the Search Jobs panel.
- You are not a member of the Biz Group which owns the Category where the Document is located. Add yourself to the Biz Group owning the Category.
- The Category has not been made visible to you. Make the Category visible to yourself or a Biz Group of which you are a member.