All Documents are contained in Categories. Each Category is owned by a Biz Group and visible to its members. There are a number of reasons why a Category does not appear in your Category Browser.
- You are not a member of the Biz Group which owns the Category. Add yourself as a member of the Biz Group owning the Category.
- Visibility of the Category has not been assigned to you or any of the Biz Groups you are a member of. Make the Category visible to yourself of one of the Biz Groups you are a member of
- You have hidden the Category. Unhide the Category.
- The Category option is set to invisible. Untick the Category Invisible option in the Edit Category window.
- VBM permissions are set to limit access for your Biz Group, the Category or yourself. Edit the VBM Permissions for the Biz Group, Category or yourself under Documents.